2010年9月11日星期六

--niu niu--

T.T
c~
my niu niu fall down ad~
><
my fren take pitcha wit the cow~
haha~
damn funny nia~
bii aa bii~
coz me so pig ~
hehe~
kick niu niu go downstair~
but~
i nvr say dunwan niu niu wor~
teeheeee~
avday~
avnite~
oso niu niu acompany me de neh~
u r not beside me~
so~
niu niu pui me~
hehe~
--------------------------------------------
bii bii sick ad~
hope he 55 recover nah~
worry worry worry~
T.T
coz i m not beside him~
canot take k him~
haizzzz~
sad~
bii~
u must wait me back oo~
ok?
^^V
then i will take k off u we u sick or watever has been~
teeheeee~
k laa~
wanna oioi ad~
9 avone~
love my bii bii n niu niu~
muackzzzz~
-------------------------------------------
more 5 days~
is our anniversary of 1 and the half years~
--TEEHEE--
.I LOVE YOU.
.SO MUCH.

没有评论:

发表评论